Admin staff should have the appropriate printer already installed depending on location (Barn or CHE). If the local printer is not available you can use File Manager to install the printer manually via the given URL for your printer and location.
|Canon-iR-ADV||Barn Room 121||\\jmie-services.ou.ad3.ucdavis.edu\Canon-iR-ADV-C5235-5240|
|HP Color LaserJet M651||CHE Room 105||\\jmie-services.jmie.ucdavis.edu\HP Color LaserJet M651|
|HP Color LaserJet M553||CHE Room 129||\\jmie-services.jmie.ucdavis.edu\LJM553-CHE129 (HP Color LaserJet M553)|
- Install the printer drivers.
- Download the drivers here
- Choose Drivers and Downloads
- From the Operating system drop down menu, select the appropriate OS version.
- Locate the latest version of the UFRII (usually under Recommended Drivers).
- Click on Select and then Download.
- The driver will be downloaded in the .exe format.
- Navigate to the Downloads folder on your PC.
- Find the UFRII_.exe file downloaded and double click it.
- A tab will open asking you to extract files. Click Extract.
- A new folder will appear containing the same name as the .exe file. Open the new file.
- Double click Setup (Application).
- A dialog box for entering your credentials will pop up. Continue by entering your credentials (ou\jmie-username and password).
- Accept the license agreement. Select Standard printer settings, then click Next.
- Proceed by selecting Next > Next. Then, you will be directed to a dialog box to select the printer from a list.
- Select Canon iR-ADV C5235 from the list and click Next.
- Click Start.
- If a dialog box appears prompting you to Restart your computer, restart the computer
2. On the start menu, search for Printers & Scanners.
- Select Add Printer & Scanners
- Select the printer Canon iR-ADV C5235 from the list.
3. Open the file you want to print and press CTRL+P (or press the print button on the screen) to print the file.